A Call to Order – Professional Organizers Safety Protocols when working on-site.
- ALL employees will wash their hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before AND after visiting each client.
- All tools and remaining supplies will be cleaned and disinfected prior to leaving the job site. This includes ALL crates, dollies, etc. Clean vehicles daily to prevent any cross-contamination.
- Keep ALL work surfaces disinfected and around any work area. The Project Coordinator should provide paper towels and disinfecting spray at each project location. Put all trash in one specific trash bag.
- Prior to any client visit, communication will take place to determine if anyone in the home is or has been, feeling sick or showing signs of COVID-19. If anyone in the home is showing signs of COVID-19, the job will be immediately suspended until a negative diagnosis has been confirmed.
- All employees will wear proper gloves, masks, and bootie covers in every encounter with clients.
- Avoid Touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If possible, social distancing will be accomplished by maintaining a 6-foot distance between client, employee and other members of the team.
- Every A Call to Order – Professional Organizers team member will wash their hands with soap and water OR hand sanitizer before going into a medical facility, campus, or private home to meet with clients or referral sources.
- We will ask for permission to enter every home, facility or campus and share with the people we have taken steps to prevent the spread of the virus. Safety is very important to us.
- Anyone on the A Call to Order – Professional Organizers that experience symptoms of COVID-19 will stay in their home, consult a medical doctor and will not return to work until completely recovered.
- We are still providing complimentary assessments and evaluations virtual through ZOOM meetings.
- Upon returning home, strip clothing/uniforms and wash everything immediately. Disinfect shoes, phones, and personal tools. Take a shower and wash your hair. This will help with exposure to your home environment.
Get In Touch
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day