We are doing our part to fight & stop the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). For the health of our customers and employees, we are/require the following:
- All employees wash hands for at least 20 seconds regularly during the day and when off of work
- Washing and wiping counters, phones, computer equipment, door handles, customer waiting area and high traffic areas throughout the day. Also wiping down pens and other items that customers may touch
- Cleaning bathrooms frequently
- Opening showroom doors to prevent door knobs being used (weather permitting)
- Social Distancing
- Wiping down customer vehicle keys and steering wheels/inside of their vehicles
- Rolling down windows when pulling vehicles around
- Offering customers the option to use our “Key Drop Early Bird/Overnight” services even during the day if they would like to.
- Limiting customers in the bays
- Hand sanitizer available in waiting area for customer use
We also will pick up a customer’s vehicle at their home, drive it to Big O for maintenance and drive it back to the customer’s residence, thereby allowing customers to stay home over COVID-19 concerns.
We also offer appointments, if you would like to arrange a specific time to drop off your vehicle.
Get In Touch
- Monday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday Open all day