We have implemented additional preventative measures based on CDC recommendations, as outlined below:
-Encouraging employees to stay home if they exhibit any symptoms
– Requiring our staff to wash their hands vigorously for 30 seconds with soap and warm water.
– Disinfecting commonly used surfaces frequently; including doors, chairs, tables, counters, registers, water dispensers, pens, menus, AND EVERYTHING in our restaurants
We are going to keep normal business hours (if we close early we will always update you) and will continue to share the magic of flowers with the community.We are in constant communication with our local distributors to make sure the flowers we purchase above all else are SAFE and provide a clean and engaging experience for our wonderful supporters.
Our walk in side of things will be closed. However we can continue to operate via our website and phone calls for flower deliveries and wedding consults
Get In Touch
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Sunday Open all day