As we continue to actively monitor developments related to the COVID-19 virus, we want to assure you that we are taking all the necessary precautions in accordance with the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) along with local and state officials for our customers and employees. The health and safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority.
During the turbulent time, we are ready to respond to your mudjacking needs. We have updated our daily business practice in response to the COVID-19 virus.
- We monitor the health of all our employees daily and actively encourage sick employees to stay home
- All of our office staff is working remotely
- We perform routine environmental cleaning of our service vehicles
- We have a no-contact policy in place for employees and customers
- We try to stay 6 feet from all persons
We ask that if anyone in your household has been exposed or is under quarantine, that you advise us, so that we may take special care in those situations.
We are here and ready to help should you need our services. We will get through these times together.
Get In Touch
- Monday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day