US Department of Homeland Security Rules:
Appliance Service is an Essential Business
March 20, 2020
The D3/A-OK Appliance group of professionals are listed as an “Essential Service” by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Household appliances are a key component in maintaining a healthy, clean household. Maintenance and repair of these appliances is considered an essential service and permitted to operate during the Covid-19 “Shelter in place’ orders.
The technicians at D3/A-OK APPLIANCE are ready, willing, and able to serve your appliance repair needs.
Home appliances are being used during this crisis as never before. Sanitation is of the utmost importance, and broken appliance work-around options are extremely limited by retail closures.
Licensed, factory trained, background checked technicians are taking great care to service your repair needs while maintaining strict health and safety standards to protect themselves, and your family from infection.
The CDC, OSHA, and Whirlpool Corporation have published safe repair guidelines. To protect the technicians that are entering your home, we CANNOT currently accept service requests where active Covid-19 virus may be present. This includes:
- Households with active infection, or symptoms of infection, such as fever, dry cough or other respiratory issues.
- Households with members that have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVI-19, or someone quarantined for suspected COVID-19 over the past 14 days.
- Households with member that have traveled by commercial air, national/regional rail, or long distance bus service.
If your household has any of these conditions, we cannot schedule a repair. Please wait 14 days from disqualifying event for re-evaluation. We are sorry for the inconvenience this causes and thank you for your understanding.
Get In Touch
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day