Kitchen Tune-Up of Colorado Springs Worksite Safety Procedures for COVID-19
Thank you for allowing Kitchen Tune-Up the opportunity to complete your project in a timely manner. Keeping our projects on schedule is important to us and to our employees during this time of crisis. We value you as our customer!
These safety procedures apply to all employees working on behalf of any kitchen Tune-Up customer, whether at the customer’s home, Kitchen Tune-Up’s office, or any other location.
The safety of our employees and customers is a priority. We have developed this process in order to assure, to the greatest extent possible, that customer installations may continue during the current crisis.
The following processes have been implemented effective immediately:
- Employees are required to take temperature before arriving at home office to leave for job site. Any elevated temperature or other symptoms must be reported to manager and employee must stay home.
- Employees shall disinfect hands immediately upon entering home. Sanitizer and wipes provided by KTU.
- We ask Customers to wipe down with disinfectant countertops, sink handle and door handles between the work areas and garage prior to commencement of project.
- As always, all work surfaces (countertops, floors, appliances etc.) will be carefully covered. This may include the install of mobile barrier walls around work area and using an air filtration system.
- Employees will wash hands thoroughly every hour. Soap and towels provided by KTU.
- Employees using restroom (restroom designated by homeowner) will wipe down touched surfaces with disinfectant, and use soap and towels provided by KTU.
- Final inspection with the homeowner will be completed by one staff member only after the kitchen has been restored to working order and all surfaces wiped down again with disinfectant. The final inspection is normally done with our salesperson, however, to limit the number of people in your home we will ask that you do the inspection and make the final payment with the present staff member
- The last staff member to leave the house will wipe down any area they may have touched on their way out (door handles).
Subsequent Customer Responsibilities:
- We ask that customers notify Kitchen Tune-Up @ 719 522-1022 if anyone in the home is ill. We will make all necessary arrangements to reschedule the project as soon as possible.
- We ask that customers make themselves comfortable in another area of the home thereby limiting direct contact between our employees and the customer. We also ask that customers limit touching sanitized work surfaces during the project. Customers will continue to have access to refrigerator during project install.
Get In Touch
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day