We at Peak Home Inspections are taking the necessary precautions to contribute towards the well-being of our clients and our inspectors as the threat of COVID-19 augments. We are currently implementing the following new protocols:
To increase safety each inspector:
– Will reschedule the inspection if they are not feeling well or feel at risk.
– Will bring their own hand soap, towel, hand sanitizer, disposable gloves.
– Will wash their hands multiple times during the inspection process.
– Will wipe down, with antiseptic wipes, anything they many have encountered during the inspection; doorknobs, thermostat, oven controls, dishwasher, light switches, etc…
– Will not shake hands, bump fists, or touch elbows.
If you plan on attending the inspection, notify us if you or other attendees have traveled recently or have cold or flu-like symptoms. We also ask that the number of attendees remain at 5 or less per the recommendation of the Centers for Disease and Control. Though we will be in the same vicinity, we ask that six feet of distance be kept amongst participants to minimize potential opportunities for germs to spread.
We appreciate your understanding of our recent changes and would appreciate any feedback or comments. We will continue to follow the recommendations of the CDC and make any needed adjustments for the good of our workforce, our clients and the community.
Get In Touch
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day