We remain OPEN. March 26, 2020.
The Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment announced on March 26, 2020 that ambulatory providers are considered “critical business” and can continue to operate as normal during the COVID-19 pandemic. Under strict adherence to Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) guidelines and local government mandates, we are committed to the health and wellbeing of our community as we have taken the necessary steps to ensure sanitation and safety precautions including the following:
- Patient Screenings: All patients are screened prior to treatment to ensure they are not exhibiting symptoms. If a patient is presenting with COVID-19 symptoms, they will be advised to return home and contact their physician.
- Staff Screening: All employees will be screened for symptoms daily. Those presenting any level of symptoms will return home and follow up with their physician before returning to work.
- Health Hygiene Protocols: Ongoing reinforcement to all staff regarding hand washing and other sanitation measures for equipment, supplies and facility are in place and being strictly reinforced.
The US Department of Homeland Security announced that physical and occupational therapists have a responsibility to maintain normal work schedules to help flatten the curve of the COVID-19 pandemic and stated: “They play a key role in keeping people they can help out of the doctors’ offices and emergency rooms. Continued service will not only free up the medical teams to treat those impacted by COVID-19, but also limit the exposure of those seeking the care of the physical therapist.”
Based on current guidance, we remain open and are committed to providing the highest quality of care in a safe and clean facility. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 719.574.8761.
Get In Touch
- Monday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day