We wanted to reach out and let you all know that our doors remain open and we are here for you. We remain committed to providing the financial services you need during these uncertain times and are intently focused on keeping you and our employees safe. Please see our full COVID-19 Response Plan below which lays out the additional precautions we’ve recently implemented. At this time we have not nor do we plan to limit our normal hours. However, please follow our Facebook page for updates as we continue to monitor this ongoing situation.
COVID-19 – United Check Cashing Response Plan
We are committed to maintaining safe and clean storefront for our customers.
United Check Cashing wants to address concerns you may have regarding COVID-19 and to ensure you that we are taking extra precautions and doing everything possible to mitigate risk and prevent the spread of the virus.
We are following recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) which include cleaning and sanitizing all contact surfaces with disinfectant several times a day.
- Regularly disinfecting the lobby and workspaces
- Frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer
- Encouraging customers in the lobby to maintain 6’ of distance from one another while in the store
- Not allowing employees to work if they are feeling unwell
United employees who are feeling ill, have come into contact with anyone who is sick, or have recently visited a country or state with an outbreak of corona virus have been told to stay home until medically cleared by a doctor.
Please stay healthy and stay safe. We will all get through this together.
Thank you for being a valued United Check Cashing customer.
Get In Touch
- Monday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM